Monthly Repayment Loans in Singapore
Our installment loans in Singapore are loans in which a fixed rate of interest is charged for monthly payments. If you want to find a way to pay for your home improvements, vacations or even pay back your car loans; these may be the service for you. These loans will offer you stability when you have a tight budget.
The advantage of monthly repayment
One of the most important benefits of this product is that you will have peace of mind knowing that your payments are the same for each month and will not wary.
These straightforward loans with a simple payment plan is highly affordable and do not require a collateral or a guarantor. We will also offer you the most optimal interest rates on all of our products.
With our monthly repayment loans, you borrow once and repay as per the schedule. These packages are monthly and fixed; therefore they do not decrease or increase. They are also easy to understand, as you will know how to prepare your budget for each month.
These packages can also help your credit a great deal. With these programs, you will turn into a savvy borrower. The most important advantage of our installment payment is that they tend to have a set payment, which is due at a specified time, meaning your finances are kept simple and manageable.
Making your finances easy with installment loans
Fast Money is a licensed financial institution operating across Singapore. We’ve provided thousands of individuals and business owners with the capital they need to reach their goals. Offering loans for workers caught short between paydays and foreigners needing additional funds, we provide a wide range of responsible, effective services.
Get in touch now with the trusted professionals at Fast Money with any queries you may have. We will make your application process easy so that you can get the best out of our services. Contact us today via our enquiry form with any questions, or call us directly at our main office at (+65) 6224 4746 or our branch office at (+65) 6224 4749.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or Foreigner with a valid Singapore Employment Pass
- Age above 21 years old
- Full time employed personnel
- NRIC or PASSPORT NO.
- Phone bill OR Singapore power service bill
- For salaried individuals: Latest computerized monthly pay slip OR 15 months CPF statement OR Income Tax Statement
- For self-employed individuals: Past 2 years Income Tax Statements are required
- Original Valid Employment Pass
- Original Passport
- Tenancy Agreement for your rental Premise, PUB Bill or Hand phone Bill
- Appointment Letter from your Company
- Latest 3 Months Pay slip
- Bank Statement – For a proof of your company crediting your salary