Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- NRIC (Original) or Passport
- Phone bill OR Singapore power service bill
- For salaried individuals – latest computerized monthly pay slip OR 15 months CPF statement OR Income Tax Statement
- For self-employed individuals – Past 2 years Income Tax Statements
- Original Valid Employment Pass
- Original Passport
- Tenancy Agreement for your rental Premise, PUB Bill or Hand phone Bill
- Appointment Letter from your Company
- Latest 3 Months Payslip
- Bank Statement which your company bank in your salary
Filling out an application can take as little as five minutes. Our representative will contact you once the application is approved by the next working day. All and all, most loans do not exceed 48 hours in total.
We will contact you once your loan is approved.
If, for any reasons clients do not have enough money to pay back their loan on time, they must simply contact Fast Money to work out an extension plan. It is imperative to do this before the loan is due. However, extension plans come with additional fees.
At Fast Money, the confidentiality of our clients is of the utmost importance. Therefore, our company utilizes the most up-to-date security technology available to safeguard all the private information of our clients.
Extensions and Refinancing plans need to be done through Fast Money. You have to call our hotline for an extension. We will then follow up with information about approval, cancellations, payments, and extensions. Just remember to always contact our company and get an extension plan before the loan is due. If not a late payment fees is applicable.
NO, Fast Money has NO hidden fees and charges, and there is no penalty for early payment.
Yes, we will grant you another loan provided that you are eligible at time of application subject to the rules and regulations of the moneylender acts.
Contact us directly by filling up the Contact us form and submit your questions. If not, you may call us at 6224 4746 / 6224 4749.