Instant Cash Loans for People Who Need Cash Quickly
Fast Money provides people with instant cash loans in Singapore. As soon as you apply for instant cash loans, our professionals will begin working on your loan application immediately. When you send in an application for urgent loan in Singapore, we understand that you need money quickly. Therefore, we will respond immediately to your application once we are notified.
Flexible terms with instant loan approval
Need urgent cash in Singapore but concerned about difficult repayment? Fast Money offers flexible repayment period for our instant loans in Singapore. Our professionals will discuss a repayment plan with you to ensure that you can repay the loan comfortably.
Whether you are an individual or a business requiring installment or consolidation loans in Singapore, we, at Fast Money, offer you the right loan agreement to meet your financial needs. We focus on understanding your needs and designing an appropriate loan package to suit you. With our prompt services, you will not experience the hassle and stress of falling short of cash. Our loan services offer a prompt solution to your immediate financial needs.
What do we mean when we refer to our consolidation loans?
We refer to debt management for Borrowers, consolidating his / her other debts into one loan. Debt consolidations could refer to borrower having a number of debts with other companies or even banks, and they facing difficulties in make repayments. When faced with a number of debts, very often, borrowers have to resort to borrowing more than their ability to repay.
We will use our debt restructuring strategy to work out a customized repayment plan to help borrower to maximize his / her repayment period. With this way, Borrowers can have a stress free and a comfortable repayment schedule, thus reducing the risk of default and avoid payment interest or late charges.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services and our company. Make an enquiry by calling our main office at (+65) 6224 4746 or our branch office at (+65) 6224 4749.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or Foreigner with a valid Singapore Employment Pass
- Age above 21 years old
- Full time employed personnel
- NRIC or PASSPORT NO.
- Phone bill OR Singapore power service bill
- For salaried individuals: Latest 3 computerised monthly pay slip OR 15 months CPF statement OR Income Tax Statement
- For self-employed individuals: Past 2 years Income Tax Statements are required
- Original Valid Employment Pass
- Original Passport
- Tenancy Agreement for your rental Premise, PUB Bill or Hand phone Bill
- Appointment Letter from your Company
- Latest 3 Months Pay slip
- Bank Statement – For a proof of your company crediting your salary