Turning Your Wedding Dreams into Reality
A wedding is a momentous occasion that brings together friends and family in one lavish venue, topped off with a delectable spread of food, fancy decorations and for some, the bridal attire of their dreams. If you’re expecting to hear wedding bells in the not too distant future but do not have the five-figure sum to splurge out of your own pocket, Fast Money offers affordable wedding loan in Singapore so you can execute a memorable function with a peace of mind— without the ugly consequences.
Planning a wedding can get stressful and expensive but paying for it doesn’t have to be. At Fast Money, we are open to assist a wide range of credit profiles to give you the better chance of approval at the lowest interest rates. Whether you are a Singaporean, PR or a foreigner with a valid passport, we can provide low-interest wedding loans in Singapore to help turn your wedding fantasy into a reality.
We know how costly it can get to make your dream ceremony and reception come true. As a licensed and legal wedding loan provider, let Fast Money help you handle all the costs associated with your wedding so you can focus on what’s important. On top of the friendly support that we have on hand to help you with your application, our quick and fuss-free processing ensures you can quickly receive your loan to make the substantial deposit to your supplier or venue in no time.
Unlike other loan providers in the market, Fast Money gives you the freedom of picking the best repayment option that best suits your financial situation so you do not have to scale down your wedding or honeymoon plans. In order to help you make an informed decision, we are able to provide you with a transparent breakdown of how much you will need to set aside monthly on our repayment plans. With Fast Money, expect only flexible and convenient monthly repayments with no hidden fees or penalties.
Don’t let your finances or credit get in the way of your big day. Apply for a wedding loan in Singapore with Fast Money today or get in touch with us at (+65) 6224 4746 / 6224 4749 to find out more information about our loan options.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or Foreigner with a valid Singapore Employment Pass
- Age above 21 years old
- Full time employed personnel
- NRIC or PASSPORT NO.
- Phone bill OR Singapore power service bill
- For salaried individuals: Latest computerized monthly pay slip OR 15 months CPF statement OR Income Tax Statement
- For self-employed individuals: Past 2 years Income Tax Statements are required
- Original Valid Employment Pass
- Original Passport
- Tenancy Agreement for your rental Premise, PUB Bill or Hand phone Bill
- Appointment Letter from your Company
- Latest 3 Months Pay slip
- Bank Statement – For a proof of your company crediting your salary