Select your preferred outlet below for application
You can now apply for a LOAN online by using our online application form. Apply for a loan at anytime of the day, even after office hours. There is NO application fees required to use our service. Hence, if there is an event when your loan is not approved, you can reapply.
Applying online is FAST and EASY. Fill up the application form and our respective personnel will contact you. You will only need to bring along the required documents stated below with you, when you come down to the office to process your loan.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or Foreigner with a valid Singapore Employment Pass
- Age above 21 years old
- Full time employed personnel
- NRIC or PASSPORT NO.
- Phone bill OR Singapore power service bill
- For salaried individuals: Latest 3 computerised monthly pay slip OR 15 months CPF statement OR Income Tax Statement
- For self-employed individuals: Past 2 years Income Tax Statements are required
- Original Valid Employment Pass
- Original Passport
- Tenancy Agreement for your rental Premise, PUB Bill or Hand phone Bill
- Appointment Letter from your Company
- Latest 3 Months Pay slip
- Bank Statement – For a proof of your company crediting your salary